Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

relatively random, funney:) and funnkie:) post!

 Hi guys, So...as the title suggests this is a  funny and funky post, with relatively random things that I've done in the past couple of weeks.

This stuff mostly explains itself, but still.... 

First row (left to right): croquet mallets and balls, my brother playing croquet, badminton (yes, I took the picture AND was holding the raquet...not an easy thing to do.....), badminton. We did a lot of croquet and badminton in between swimming, so we could get ourselves warm again.

Second row: while weeding I came across a holly tree trying to grow in our flower bed, fun and funky picture of me with my hat and a friend's glasses, newly budded pine cone, tiger lily, another fun and funky picture of me, blueberries! and more blueberries! we sorted through several boxes...and ate a few :).

Third row: gorgeous calla lily, purple cone flower, shasta daisy, hydrangeas of magnificent colors.

2 comments:

  1. The flowers are gorgeous! Did you take all of those pictures? Except, of couse, the ones of you? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yep, I took all the pictures except the ones of me.

    ReplyDelete