Pages

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Hiking and Swimming!

Here are two pictures that I thought were so awesome! I am standing in a stream, casting a shadow, with the trees above me reflecting into my shadow! (how's that for complex☺)
 
 
We are thoroughly enjoying our pool this summer....now that the rain isn't so often (well, not as often as before☺).
 
Lined up with house church friends jumping in the pool!
 

 This is a friend and me diving....
 and again....☺ ready, set, dive....swoosh, the water comes up to our faces, our bodies, our feet, and boy, does it refresh us.
 
Thanks to the moms for taking these awesome jumping and diving pictures!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. The reflection pictures are so cool! You're a really good photographer!
    Your pool looks like a lot of fun! How deep does it get? I wish we had a pool! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It gets 8 feet at the deepest (where we are diving) and it's 3-4 feet at the shallowest. I still hope we can plan a time for you to come and swim! I'll try to send you some dates in a week or so.

      Delete
  2. I love the diving pictures and how you two are up in the air. I can't wait for the pool party!!!!

    ReplyDelete