Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Cove Valley Camp

           This past weekend we went Cove Valley Camp for a reunion. I was so excited to be their again, with the openness of it, the freedom, it was almost like soaring! And the mountains all around were beautiful, majestic. We canoed, fished, painted, played gaga ball, played at the playground, etc. There were also deer in a large fenced in area near our lodge, and there were fawns with them! They looked so cuddly and adorable and cute!
 
           A day after we got back I found a hydrangeas mom had picked on the table! I knew our white ones were blooming but I didn't realize our pink ones were. Next year mom plans to put stuff in the soil to make them bloom blue, instead. We had been talking about this for awhile, and when she said she saw one that was already half blue, I ran out immediately to the side of our house to see it. Sure enough! Isn't it gorgeous!? I'm so excited because I love hydrangeas and this is our first year to have them at our house.

2 comments:

  1. The hydrangea is gorgeous, and the deer is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The deer is striking! I love it's little spots.

    ReplyDelete