Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

What's happenin' around here: Flowers, Butterflies, chalk, projects, art, photography

Budding....
 to
 .....blooming! Purple cone flowers. Don't ask me why they're called purple☺
 
 
And Butterflies on our butterfly bush~


 
Chalk art~
 
and other art~
I copied this from the eye my counselor at camp drew. I'm pretty happy with the result☺.


Seth and Dad making a corn hole board. It's a really fun game to find out how to play click here.
 
 
 
 And more flowers!~
 
Star gazer lilies...these are so gorgeous in real life but sorry this picture isn't a good representation of them :(. 

 I LOVE this picture!!!!!!!! Meet the lilies (of what kind??)~


1 comment:

  1. Oh, the flowers are all so gorgeous! You must have beautiful gardens! And the drawing of the eye is very well done! I wish I could draw like that! :P

    ReplyDelete