Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Trail to Heaven...And the other part of our Thanksgiving

.....Sometimes the way is tough....
 
 
....Sometimes it's like coasting down a hill...
 
 
......But once you get there, it's soooo worth it!
 
 
 
 
But...the real story:
 
We went on a hike up to the Turkey Hill windmills with our family for Thanksgiving. The adults had been there before, a while ago. But some things had been changed, we went up the wrong way...that's what the first picture is. We came to a grassy hill...the second picture. Finally we got to the top! And saw the beautiful sunset! We met up with some people at the top and found out then we had gone the wrong way...No wonder it was so rough!! But it gave me the idea for this post.
Berries
Windmill
The landfill! (framed!)
Cousins! (♥Me, Amber, and my sister Erika♥)
 
 
PS I missed my thankful things again:( But we were at our other cousins in Ohio for Thanksgiving! I'll get it next Friday!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment