Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2012

That Pet Place/Bowling/Thankful list

I know I missed my thankful list friday! So these are my thankful things! (Along with my post that is coming soon about our campout friday night)

I didn't have my camera along on the fieldtrip so I don't have pictures:(. But I thought I might post about it anyway. On Friday we went to a pet store. The tour guide showed us around and got out some pets.
Animals I saw/touched:
~Fish (Are you kidding? I wouldn't stick my hand in the fish tanks:)
I saw some very colorful fish!
~Ferret
I love ferrets! They are so cute! Not the white ones, just the brownish greyish white ones:)
~Guinea Pig
~Hairless Rat (disgusting but smart)
~Snakes
~Scorpian (can you guess? i didn't touch this:)
~Dog(didn't touch this)
~Cat(didn't touch this)
~Birds (didn't touch these either)
They were so beautiful, especially one that had red, blue, yellow, green and white on it!

After that we went bowling. My high score was 95! and I got a strike and a couple spares! I was happy!

I'm not sure what day I took this picture but this is a shadow on the wall in our house that is from our hanging lights that I thought was really cool!

Other news this week is that I got a mother's helper job! I'm really enjoying it!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment