Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Thankful Things

I know I'm a little late but...


My Thankful Things: (starting with the most recent)

~Getting together with housechurch for Thankgiving!

~Visiting my cousins

~Helping Bright Lights make Thanksgiving centerpieces for Water Street Rescue Mission

~Watching a broadway music concert, and seeing a lot of friends

~Dance and my awesome dance teacher

~Mini Lights- click here to see more

~Having a mother's helper job and playing with the kids!

~Watching Soul Surfer

~Literature class- because I like reading:)

~Playing parcheesi


~our co-op

~Biking! We biked to my great grandparents today and I observed closely so I could write these few sentences!

A good day biking = The sun on your face, but with a breeze blowing through your hair. Going over tiny bumps with pleasure, and the awesome feeling of conquering the hill! Seeing your shadow and other shadows. Saying HI when other bikers pass! Gorging your eyes on the beauty...The fields, the trees, the nice houses. Seeing the sun set.





No comments:

Post a Comment