Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

Thankful Things

I am going to TRY to post every Friday with a list of my thankful things of that week.
Blessings:
~Visiting my iraqy friends again after a long time, and seeing there progress in school.(they are   around ages 2, 4 and 7) 
~A great school week
~A not busy week because of hurricane Sandy
~Being past half way through my amount of time with braces.
~Waxing leaves for a future Bright Lights project(shown below).
~It was really fun, easy, and amazing! They got so shiny! I did a lot because I had extra wax and I even got to do it with my neighbor Georgiann who lives alone.~
~I got this thankful list idea from my mom who read One Thousand Gifts.~

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Those leaves are beautiful! They are so colorful. Thanks for making them. :)

    ReplyDelete