Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Lake in the Clouds- a weekend with friends

I know my last post was 2 months ago... because I've been so busy with school and other things. I have some catching up to do I guess. :P Well, I'll post about three main things we did since then in the next three posts (counting this one)
So here are pictures from a weekend we had with friends at a lake house. We had a lot of fun in the kayaks, but I enjoyed the paddle board even more because it was my first time :) They also had a swan paddle boat thingy there; it made me smile every time I looked at it :)
It was a beautiful place to spend the weekend with friends...
One funny story about the kayaks: One time when I got out of an open kayak one of the others informed my that I had been sitting on a fish! When I turned and looked I found a minnow pancake flat where I had been sitting! It had apparently jumped in while I was kayaking...:) (ewww)
It felt like I was walking on water! :)


~Selena

No comments:

Post a Comment