Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Bear Paw Lodge -a fun getaway

My second post...
With my dad's side of the family we stayed for a weekend at Bear Paw Lodge, a place near Trout Run we rented for the weekend. It was an amazing lodge with enough beds for 30 people! We did go hiking each day, along with playing games at the lodge and eating yummy foods. :)

(Prepare yourselves for many pictures :P)

The first day we hiked at the Pennsylvania Grand Canyon.




The second day we went to Little Pine State Park






And the last day we hiked up a random mountain :)





(and in case you had doubts, for the picture above I used a special setting on my camera:)...I was testing out different settings on the view, and I thought this one turned out interesting)




We had some fun family time!

~Selena

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful view shots! I like the second to last picture!

    ReplyDelete