Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

ribbon!

In my other post about Grandma and Grandpa camp I talked about buying a lot of ribbon. Well, I have been wanting to do a craft that involves ribbon. So one day when my friend was here we looked up a ribbon craft online and found a picture of a mini ribbon pillow...I'm not sure if we did it the way they did it or not since we didn't have instructions. We just weaved ribbon together and put stuffing in the middle and tied around the edges. We had to weave the ribbon tight so the stuffing didn't come out. At the end we put a little rose made out of ribbon on it. it took a little while but it was cute for a decorative pillow. I'm still looking for crafts to try, so if anyone knows of other fun crafts with ribbon please let me know!:)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Selena! I made a basket once, (2nd grade i think?) but I used paper, and that was a little hard. That looks harder to do than the basket, you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! the hardest part was picking the colors of the ribbon;), but lining the back and front up and stuffing it was hard too!

      Delete