Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Grandma and Grandpa camp!

This is the third year  all the grandchildren(10) go to grandma and grandpa 'camp'. Which is going to grandma and grandpa's house for a week. I don't have pictures of that because of course I forgot my camera:(. (That's just like me:) ).
Here are some things we did:
  1. Make cards(my grandma has some supplies because she likes making cards + she borrowed here friends cuttlebug: which is something that imprints designs)
  2. Went to Cowans Gap (a lake with a beach)
  3. Played capture the flag(all afternoon of one of the days)
  4. Ribbon store(pictures below of my ribbon once I could get home and take a picture)
My one of my cousins was sick so her family couldn't come till Thursday...and just so we didn't get it we left thursday night we were only together one afternoon(which is when we play capture the flag) then her family was there for a couple more days. It was sad since she was the cousin my age but I still had fun!
I got all of this for a dollar! The store is a secondhand store. the factory is in that town and all the slighty bad stuff goes here. all this for a dollar because you stuff a plastic bag with ribbon that you want from a certain section. then we had a rolling party to roll all them up. I still have more but the other picture wouldn't load, sorry!

1 comment:

  1. I love all the colors of the ribbons+ the dots on the fabric

    ReplyDelete