Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

The Liberty Bell and more...

I know it's been awhile since I've posted and a lot of things have happened since then! So it might take me a couple posts to catch up with all the exciting things that happen at once. "When it rains it pours"... :P

event number one: ;)
We went to Philadelphia to see the liberty bell and independence hall and a couple other places. My camera battery died at the liberty bell though, so I didn't get many pictures, but you can check out my brother's blog to see more pictures. (click here) It was a really cold day but we had a good time!


 event number two: ;)
 I got together with some friends and we made food! We did a cooking challenge thing where we were given certain ingredients and had to make something without a recipe. It was an extra challenge because our stove wasn't working, so we had to use a griddle for some things...It was all so delicious!



And then some random pictures that I just felt like posting.... :P

I find eyes so fascinating, all the different shapes, sizes, and colors. This is my sister and I.

 I want warm weather!!!! :P

More later!
-Selena




No comments:

Post a Comment