Pages

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Goodbye Fall, Hello Winter!

Think about it. It isn't quite winter yet! Although it certainly is starting to feel like it with all the snow. This is a goodbye to fall!
At one point in time this fall the leaves in our front yard were so gorgeous! 
 
 
(through the window)

Do you have to stick that thing that flashes right in front of my face??? :)
 
 The leaves against the sky in this picture are beautiful!
 
 
The frame on the ground has my name and it's meaning, and the verse that goes with it's meaning. In case you're wondering Selena means 'Fair as the moon' or 'moon'. And the verse on the frame with it is:
.....for it will not be you speaking but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you. -Matthew 10:20
 
I wanted to get some shots with leaves falling....
 
 And the house in the background is not our house....it's our neighbor's house.
 Playing sports! (action shots)
(I took this picture when I was sitting in our tree)
 
  The leaves rustled on the ground and felt so good on my feet (yes that day I was barefoot :) )....it was fun to jump around and play in them.
 
  

 
 
Goodbye Fall, Welcome Winter!!!!!!
 
If you want to see something beautiful, click here. These are amazing pictures of-- well, I'll just let you look and see them for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment