Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

Thankful things!

Okay, I am really bad! I made this list for last friday and never posted it! I'm just combining it with this weeks list!

Thankful Things:
 
~Art Class 

~Trying to be thankful for a LONG school week....At least it's going well. I say long because our coop semester has ended and a class I take had a Thanksgiving break and so I've been at home for a lot of my school.

~Our car reaching the 200,000 mile mark on the way home from our cousins (in Ohio) and we got donuts ahead of time to eat once it reached that exact point. Donuts are such a treat:) Even if our reason for them was a little weird...:)

~Snow!

~Finding out the name of our exchange student that is coming to our house for two weeks over Christmas...And seeing her picture!

~Chalk talk

~Field trip to Harrison house for Christmas caroling then making graham cracker houses.

~Cousins:)

~Little children that make you laugh with all the funny things they say and do:)

No comments:

Post a Comment