Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2014

S ! p ! r ! i ! n ! g ! :)

Yes...I admit this Spring has left me slightly obsessed with taking pictures of everything that's blooming! So if you don't like posts with many, I mean MANY pictures, than don't keep reading! (I mean looking, of course :) )
 
our tree out front


 

 
 

pictures from on a hike-



looking at fish
                                                      
 



 

 
remind you of a city landscape?
 
 
interesting dandelion shadow!!!                                              look for the rainbow...
 
 
~Selena

3 comments:

  1. Wow, the pink flowers (picture #6) are pretty! And the stump does looks kind of like a city!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun pictures! Spring always makes me picture happy, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are really cool pictures!:)

    ReplyDelete