Pages

Friday, May 17, 2013

Delicious Breakfast Fruit Smoothie!

This week I have been experimenting with making fruit smoothies. Currently they are my favorite breakfast☺. This morning I made a berry and kiwi smoothie... I'm not really making thankful lists on my blog anymore, but I'm so thankful for fruit smoothies!
This is a picture Seth took of me in action☺
 
It becomes a beautiful color!
 
Berry and Kiwi Smoothie
 
Makes 2-3 servings
(None of these are exact measurements)
 
Put in blender:
 
1/2 cup-1 cup vanilla yogurt (or plain if you don't want it as sweet)
1/4 cup-1/2 cup milk
 
1/2 cup-1 cup of frozen blueberries
1/2 cup rasberries
1 cup strawberries
1 kiwi sliced
 
A splash of vanilla
1 T. of honey
A squeeze of lemon
 
Blend it all together, and unless you want little gritty seeds from the rassberries and pieces from the blueberries, do it for a while. (mom was sitting at the table, and I did it so long she started to come over to get me to stop☺, but it turned out perfect!)
 
~Note: You can swap this recipe around with other fruits, e.g., frozen peaches, banana, pineapple. Another flavoring you can use is cinnamon~
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment