Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2012

A list of Pros and Cons of a List

This is a list of why i like lists and why i hate them! You could say i have a love hate relationship with them!:)

Pros~                                                                                            
  • It calms me at night if i have a list I don't have to keep things in my mind                    
  • I can check things off when i do them:) and it feels good
  • If you don't throw it away you can look at it a couple months later and it can be fun
  • You can make a list of anything!!!
Cons~
  • My list can take hold of me and when I don't get stuff done I get upset As my mom says, "You are the owner of your list, it's not the owner of you."
  • You can lose the paper:)
  • If I have a long list then I do some stuff and the next day i add some stuff. It stays the same length. Conclusion: make lists when you are going to do everything that day
  • Sometimes if i have a list i feel like i don't have to get those things done right away...then they don't get done for a while
~I'm a list person! Sometimes i like it, sometimes i don't!:) ~

2 comments:

  1. I love this, Selena. Who'd have thought of listing the pros & cons to list making!?
    I agree, I hate it when I have a running list that NEVER seems to get finished because I keep adding stuff.... (ha)
    Mom :)

    ReplyDelete